Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trucks in a row....


Tucker's latest obsession...trucks.

He's actually been obsessed with trucks for a few months now. Initially, I was impressed that he knew the difference between a truck and a car. Then I thought for sure he must be a genius because he could also distiguish BIG trucks from small trucks. Ted had a huge matchbox collection growing up and now continues the tradition with Tucker...when they go to the store, he buys Tucker a new matchbox truck...sometimes he buys one for himself too.

Tucker has his trucks lined up in a row and calls them:

mercedes
audi
'cuda (baracuda)
Dumptruck
Van
School bus (actually this is literally a state penn bus - as written on the side, but same shape)
shovel truck (I don't think that is its technical name)
firetruck
dumptruck
Land rover

He likes to play with trucks, especially when wearing spider man protective gear...

No comments: